The CopperMine Manual Crank & Drill Copper Wire Stripping Machine
Model 301. Exclusive New Features (US and Foreign Granted and Pending Utility Patents):
-- Adjustable Wire Clamps: Prevent thin and soft wires from "escaping" the blade. Adjustable to clamp down wire with different sizes
-- Three Convenient Mounting Methods: Clamp on the bench corner, Bolt down on the bench, held by the vise.
-- Quick Blade Change: Push out the shaft and the blade comes off
-- 3/8" Hex Drill Interface: No slip. Fits ALL drills (most competition models only fit larger 1/2" drills)
-- Durable Blade: Made of special alloy that lasts much longer than high speed steel
-- EZ Start tm Lets You Get the Copper Out Quick & Easy After the Insulation is Slit
-- Good for wires from 18 AWG to 1250 kcm (3/32" to 1-1/2" diameter), either solid or stranded
-- All-steel construction lasts a life time
-- Dimensions: 7" x 11" x 3"
-- One year replacement warranty (Against defects in materials and workmanship, excluding the blade.)
What You Will Receive:
-- Wire stripper with EZ Start blade
-- 2 Blades and 1 Pair of Wire Clamps
-- Input Guide Plate, Hex Drill Connector, Mounting Plate, Mounting Hardware
Try it for 30 days and if it does not meet your expectations, just return it for a full refund of the purchasing price, no questions asked!
- Adjustable Wire Clamps: Prevent thin and soft wires from "escaping" the blade.
- Good for wires from 18 AWG to 1250 kcm (3/32" to 1 1/2" diameter), either solid or stranded
- NEW Close Cut Wire Guide: Bringing smaller wire as close to the blade as possible for the best cut
- NEW DESIGN Adjustable Wire Guide: Designed for larger wire and romex.
- EZ Start TM Lets You Get the Copper Out Quick and Easy After the Insulation is Slit