Powered Tabletop Wire Stripping Machine Strips up to 2 1/4"
CopperMine Model 402 Designed with Saftey & Efficiency in Mind!
Now locally available in USA, Canada, Mexico, and Europe
-- Adjustable Wire Clamps: Prevent thin and soft wires from "escaping" the blade. Adjustable to clamp down the wire with
-- Emergency Stop Switch: Easily accessible and quickly powers the machine off.
-- Micro-Processor Control: Adapts to all kinds of wires automatically, delivering the best result.
-- Quick Blade Change: Push out the shaft and the blade comes off
-- Illuminated Speed Dial: 30 to 200 ft per minute. Lets you set the optimum speed based on wire condition and lights red when the machine is powered on.
-- EZ Start TM Lets You Get the Copper Out Quick & Easy After the Insulation is Slit
-- Good for wire diameters from 18 AWG to 4000 kcm (3/32" to 2- 1/4" diameter), either solid or stranded
-- Dedicated Romex Channel
-- Heavy Duty Motor: 1-1/4 HP, 110-120VAC, 60Hz
-- "Optional" Tool Box: Keeps your parts secure and your workbench clean. Ask how you can add it to your machine for FREE!
-- Built-in Safety Features: Meet OSHA requirements
-- Dimensions: 17W x 8D x 15H"
-- Weight: 31 LBs
-- One year warranty (Against defects in materials and workmanship, excluding the blade.)
What you will receive:
-- Powered Wire Stripper with EZ Start Blade
-- 2 blades and 1 pair of wire clamp
-- Input guide plate
-- 5 Interchangeable wire guide tubes
* The above range of wire gauges are for typical wire products. Due to the variety of wire structures the actual range may vary
Try it for 30 days and if it does not meet your expectations, just return it for a full refund of the purchasing price, no questions asked!
- This design is protected by the US and foreign granted and pending utility and design patents
- 18 AWG to 4000 kcm (3/32" to 2- 1/4" diameter), either solid or stranded.
- Adjustable Speed: 30 to 200 ft per minute. Lets you set the optimum speed based on wire condition
- Quick Blade Change: Push out the shaft and the blade comes off.